Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Letter of Acceptance

Today I received the official letter of acceptance from Tokyo Tech. Too bad my professor had already leaked the news to me right after the internet interview, otherwise this would've been a potential cause for a heart attack. The letter did come a few weeks ahead of schedule though.



However, all is not going well. In the letter it gives a breakdown of the fees for the first year, the tuition will be $5380CAD, Admission fee is $2820CAD and Entrance Exam fee $300CAD. Wait, entrance exam? I thought I've been through the foreigner process, the grueling internet interview correspondence and all that is to get me accepted into their entrance process?



If I have to take that exam, I'd have to quit my job and study for it. I can't imagine the financial burden that would entail. I have emailed my professor about this exam and I guess I'll have to leave everything to God now. All I can do is starting to look for my funding options.



This path is difficult, for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's never easy, but "look at the Christ" =)