He knocked on my door REAL LOUD today. I was typing an email to my parents until I was interrupted by the knocking. This is probably the first time that I feel intruded in my own room. (other than the research student incident, but he knocked lightly.) I really don't see much of the people from downstairs, not to mention knowing who they are.
He introduced himself and asked me if I can make less sound when I walk inside my room. He seemed really bothered by it. I said, "Oh it's probably my slippers, sorry." I have these heavy duty slippers which I wear whenever I am in the dorm. He said, "Yeah, maybe you can wear something like this.." He pointed to his socks and fabric slippers. I replied, "I'll watch it, thanks."
Then he left.I feel really pissed for some reason. I know he has the right to express his concerns. It wasn't international. I had no idea. Lastly, I should do the right thing and be considerate like I always am. I just hate to be wrong.

No comments:
Post a Comment