I love to frequent Digg.com and youtube.com for news and videos. However one thing that I have noticed about that site is that any atheist-pro articles will receive a significant exposure. It'd seem like everybody is supporting atheism. Intelligent design and creationism is deemed as unscientific.
From what I've read over the years, there are plenty of scholars who have reached the top of their expertise and proclaim that all of this great wonder must have been designed, not evolved. Through philosophy and science you can deduce strong arguments that intelligent design could be the truth. But whenever someone hears creationism, they deem it as superstitious and without logics. There is more to intelligent design than just faith and beliefs.
I really hope can stop coming to that conclusion before examining all the facts. They can probably spot the fatal flaws in Evolution, the one theory that has been abused and misunderstood in the school today.

No comments:
Post a Comment