Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tokyo DisneySea

It's hard to make the connection. We have known Disneyland for since my childhood. There is a DisneySEA in Tokyo. Get it? Land and Sea. This week a friend from Vancouver came for a visit. Today we've decided to go to Disneysea for a stroll. Personally I have never been a real theme park before, not to mention a theme park that costs 100bux to enter!

It was a magical experience. The old dancers in tights was a bit too much for me though, especially when they were so close to me. What I like most about this place is the atmosphere. They crafted each area to the likeness of reality, allowing me to escape briefly away from my troubled life. The night fire dragon show was most impressive. I could feel the intense heat sweeping past me when the dragon breathes fire. I suppose that's a lot of gasoline wasted...

Today was a good day. I haven't been this happy for a long time. I better not get used to this.

No comments: