Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sabi Returns

Today Namioka-sensei texted to tell me that Sabi will be returning from the hospital at around 6:30pm. Soon after the text, he was informed that the school janitors have found a few kittens in the back of the student co-op store.

I dropped by the area on my way back and I by chance I saw Sabi lurking around the area, calling out looking for the kittens. My heart was saddened. It was very possible that the school has taken the kittens away and send them to the hospital for adoption (or termination.) Sabi may never see her kids again. (well, just like last time when the professor was forced to send the 4 kittens away.)

Sabi's eye met with mine. She knew it was me and she was scared of me, keeping the distance. Good thing though, I have given food to Sabi's son, Chibi-kuro for the first time since Sabi's capture. He was very hungry because he hasn't been eating well while Sabi's gone.

Another flash news, Matsubara has been given the authorization to do whatever he wants in the lab. The professor is afraid that she might trigger a reaction from this already mentally-ill student. What a farce to me. She has just lost all her credibility.

No comments: