It has been a long time since I've conducted any experiments at all. To her account the professor has had tried to find me a place temporarily for my experiments. Namioka-sensei is another professor that's responsible for taking care of the cats (voluntarily). He had offered to let me into his experiment rooms for simple experiments because his students usually come to our experiment rooms to use the high power electron microscope.
With the presentation in two weeks I don't know if there's even enough time if my lab wasn't suspended. I replied to my professor and Namioka-sensei that I will not be doing experiments until the ban has been lifted from our lab. Because right now Matsubara is being extremely suspicious of my every move. If he found out that I am getting unfair treatments in the lab, he would get ballistic. On the other hand, this is also extremely unfair to the rest of the lab. If we have to get through this, the only way is together. I replied to my professor and Namioka-sensei that I am still part of the lab and will not do anything out of line like this.
I have been working on the synchronization of the shared files on the two separate networks since the room move and proposed syncing via Internet. To Matsubara he is really not affected since he is completely being pampered by everybody (including me) but still he tried to peek over my shoulder to see what I was installing on the room 413 file/printer server.
Namioka-sensei called into the lab at around 530pm and Ohgai-san picked up his phone and passed it on to me all with Matsubara listening closely. After the conversation, out of the blue he asked me "What was Namioka-sensei calling you about?" Again, he had never taken interests about my business. He was probably suspecting something experiment-related. I told him that I am going to buy cat food with Namioka-sensei right now.
As of now, I am just studying Japanese everyday all day. I probably will not present in two weeks when the time comes. I am not the one who needs practice in presenting. Even if I do present at the joint seminar, 98% of the people wouldn't understand anyway.
Studying Japanese is fun, so much funner than researching. I consider this my short vacation from the crazy scenarios. JLPT 3 on December 7th, Here I go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment