Thursday, November 20, 2008

Suspended

Day two of the quarantine, Matsubara has been acting incredibly normal. Although he is still his inconsiderate self. He moved his coffee maker to his desk so there's a few pace between his desk and the sink. When he washed the coffee pot, he walked back to his desk. When he saw that there was some water inside the pot, he emptied it directly on the floor. At the time I was helping HIM to move the catalogs with the M1 students. I was not happy with the wet floor. I called his name and said "Water. NO. Do it in the sink" and pointed at the sink by the door. I threw down some paper towel and wiped the floor with my feet. I didn't want the catalogs to get wet. We continued to move the books; when we returned, we saw him nervously sweeping the floor.

Honestly I am not feeling so well today. I knew I was going to catch a cold in the morning. I could feel it creeping up my throat slowly. My presentation is in less than 3 weeks. So I was waiting for access to the labs so I can at least put together something, but the teacher did not come to school until 5pm. I sent an email inquiring about next week's schedule because I really don't want to stand there and present NOTHING. She called me into the office later on explaning that the Hotta-sensei has issue a ban on Matsubara from experiments, but since we are not to provoke him, the whole lab cannot do any experiments.

If I really jump back and look at it, this is really messed up. I am now in a lab that does not allow students to do experiments. On the other hand, I can focus completely completely on my JLPT exam that's also in 3 weeks.

No comments: