It is 2am and I am still doing experiments.
Today Matsubara is pretty determined to irritate me. He has been staying in the student room all night, occasionally making his weird noises with the chair, mouse, pen and his yawning.
At 12 midnight I moved down to the basement to start my experiment. After 10 minutes he followed me down there. He didn't have anything to do in the room except randomly clicking on his computer. He was very comfortable there, wearing his slippers (not allowed in lab) and actually for a good time he took them off while he relaxed on the chair. He wanted to watch me me because he probably thought I was there to sabotage his experiments.
He then moved on to turn on the music, Luna Sea was playing. I told him it's too loud so I turned it down. It was already 1am and I really don't feel like taking anymore crap. Then he said just a bit louder is okay, then he turned it up again slightly. He really has no consideration for other people. For the hour and a 1/2 I was down there, he was just sitting there. Finally I was done and I am waiting for the samples to clean so I moved upstairs again. 3 minutes later he's sitting here in the student room.
He's is determined to watch my every move and I am very very tired from this. Bad thoughts are flashing in my mind. I think at any moment I could snap at him and punch him in the face. I have been thinking about that for a long time.
I am so tired of this.
So tired of the new students not taking the cats serously.
So tired of the cats getting sick because they were not taken care of.
So tired of being the only one in this research.
So tired of dealing with Matsubara
So tired of my professor siding with Matsubara
So tired of pretending everything is okay.
So tired of him messing up the room, leaving a trail of garbage everywhere.
So tired of him smelling like a homeless guy everyday.
So tired of him asking people to do his chores like he has the right to.
So tired of having to clean up after him.
so tired of him putting things on my equipment.
So tired of sitting in the same room with him.
So tired of the professor letting him have whatever he wants.
So tired of people telling me that I'm the problem, not him.
So tired of people telling me that I need to change, not him.
So tired of failing experiments
So tired of the dust in the air I cough every time I go downstairs.
So tired of the high humidity in air.
So tired of the jackhammer
So tired of the construction workers trying to kick the cats.
So tired of the rain.
I am just tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment