Saturday, April 07, 2007

The Fugly Me



Despite what I claim most of the time, I really do not have high self-esteem on how I look. For one, my skin is horrible. The scarring and red spots on my skin make me look tired all the time even when I'm not. Also, I have tons of moles on my face.


Why do I sometimes behave like a flamboyant narcissist from time to time? The answer is porcupine. When a porcupine is scared, it'll display a set of quality that sets the others off. For me, it is the bogus comments I make about my looks so they don't see the little man that is me. How very immature, but being so makes me feel more secure. It is not only a defense weapon, it is my wish, that I can be good looking one day.


I am aging. I can feel it. My wounds don't heal as fast and my body aches here and there. The recklessness of my youth is starting to take its toll on me. I am falling short of my own image. It is becoming harder and harder to take a picture of myself that's worth keeping.


Kenneth Yu, 25, is fugly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're definitely not fugly, or ugly!!! That's really an unfair statement you give to yourself. Besides, you're not the only person who's aging. If you keep thinking and saying how fugly you are then you will become what your say eventually xD Have confident and a cheerful heart! Everyone is just as unique as everyone is, haha :D

Kenneth said...

Hey I think you're the only one reading my blog...

Anonymous said...

HAHA, no way! Some ppl left you msg before! But it's not that "public" huh?