Upon the receipt of the acceptance letter and the notice to pay for the entrance exam I never knew about, I immediately sent an email to my professor. Since then I've been anxiously waiting for her reply, hoping to hear the answer that the notice was a mistake and that I won't have to write an exam.
Last night I got a reply from from Tokyo Tech. To be fair, she's been extremely helpful throughout the whole application process up to this point. I am very sure that she didn't intend for the reply to come out in such a tone, but the contrast between the antsy-ness in my letter and her completely-out-of-it response made the whole situation seem comical.

I've sent the whole letter to her and I guess I'll call the office on Monday.

1 comment:
So that means...exam or no exam? I'm confused as well.
Post a Comment