Here I am, awake at 1AM, I got work tomorrow, but I just couldn't sleep. I had to write this letter.
Dear Mr. Jarrett Morrey,
My name is Kenneth Yu. You may or may not remember me from two weeks ago when we picked up the black Altima 2.5S. I spoke to you briefly regarding the contradictory first payment term on our contract. I had also written a formal complaint letter mailed to both the Morrey seniors and Morrey juniors. I am sure you would have received my letter by now. If you have not, please let me know. I will send a registered mail to you or even hand-deliver it to you.
I am writing yet again with much disappointment. Today we had been notified by Nissan Canada that we are being billed for the lease on the 2-3 weeks that the car was in transport en route to the dealership. We picked up the car precisely on June 10th, 2007 and the contract was to be prepared and signed on the same date. It is unclear to me why the lease started while the car was in freight.
We had gone up the ladder from sales person Carlos to manager Ken, and eventually to manager Christina. None had offer the respect and the service we should've been entitled to as customers. This is why I am turning to you. If you cannot help us, we will be forced to look into other options. This ordeal has gone on for too long. I believe it is our best interests to settle the situation professionally and honestly.
You were unavailable by phone and the email address: jarrett@morreyauto.com given to me by the reception desk does not seem to work, therefore I am using your online email form. Please send me an reply with you direct extension when you have a solution. I will be at work tomorrow, but will become available after 430PM.
Sincerely,
Kenneth Yu
His assistant Nancy notified me at 9AM that Jarret will be out of town until Tuesday, June 26, 2007.

No comments:
Post a Comment