I feel somewhat defeated. After what we have been through in the past few weeks, I had really thought the arrogant expression from Christina's face was going to be the last thing I should see of Morrey Nissan of Burnaby, or Morrey Autogroup for that matter.
After work I was on a house-call to fix my friend's wireless network. Ann was going to have dinner with them as well. While I was there, Ann broke the stunning news to me. The contract that Christina didn't want to correct was in fact wrong!
Here are some important dates:
Ann and her mom signed the first deal sheet on May 16, 2007.
The black car was ordered for us on May 18th, 2007. (according to Nissan)
We signed the last deal sheet on May 19th, 2007 with new terms.
We were notified that the car had arrived on June 9th as promised.
Car was not ready for pick-up on June 9th, dealership was too busy.
We completed the actual contract and picked up the car on June 10th, 2007.
The car was in freight from the prairie regions from May 18th to June 9th.
Today Ann received a statement from Nissan Canada to pay $500 dollars for the lease. The billing date as June 16th, 2007. She called Nissan to dispute that we had 1st month free according to our deal sheet the payment amount should've been the $45 processing fee only. This was what Jarret Morrey agreed, despite the fact that Christina refused to change the contract.
Nissan Canada representative said that we did get 1st month free because the lease started on May 16th, 2007. On June 16th, 2007, we were already on the 2nd lease payment. On May 16th, Ann and her mom had only signed the deal sheet, no car was allocated for them!
No wonder Christina was quick to grab that invoice from me, probably fearing that I was going to tear apart upon reading it closely. I was angry beyond measure. How can you start charging someone on a lease payment when you don't even have the car in your possession?
This is completely unprofessional of Morrey Nissan of Burnaby. I tried to call Jarret Morrey directly but he was unavailable for assistance. The only thing in my mind now is to going to the media.

No comments:
Post a Comment