Saturday, November 10, 2007

Back to School

At some point in time I knew this thought was going to hit me, "What have I gotten myself into?" I was good at work, good at what I do. Now I feel like an idiot. Being away from school for 2.5 years without reading one page of textbook and solved one line of equation is the perfect proof how much I resented the life of a student.


Here I am... a student once again. Last week I borrowed some old-school textbook on semiconductors, hoping to brush up my long forgotten Physics, only to realize that I never really understood them in the first place. The fear that I've come to this country by impulse is beginning to seem more real.


The cats are so care-free. We feed them everyday. All they do is sleeping and playing. I need to get myself together, fast.



No comments: