So I joined this basketball since April or so. It's been my dream to play organized basketball. Although I have been pretty good with basketball, I have never ever played on a team before. Of course I was kinda hoping that there'd be pretty girls watching me playing on the side line. Sorry to say, in the 13 years I played, there was NOBODY to watch me except for a few occasions.
Yesterday a friend of Kozue-chan, (Kozue is a member of the girls team) came to the practice. She is very cute! But of course I am very disciplined, I never took an extra look at her. It just felt nice there there were girls watching me play. (I am sure she wasn't paying attention, though) That made my day... hehehe...
So really, I play basketball so that one day pretty girls will cheer on me. HAHAHAHAHA. That is prolly my real basketball dream. Now I feel like Hanamichi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment