Sunday, August 17, 2008

Summer Away?

Weather: Cool
Mood: Mellow

It has finally cooled down tremendously today. I pooped my pants when I got my electric bill on Firday. All the AC usage bumped it to 2740 yen, about 3 times my average from a few months ago.

This morning, it was cool enough for me to just open the window and cool down in the breeze. I does feel like the dreaded summer is finally going away! (but still very humid though) My room is still a mess. I really have to clean it up before I go to my basketball practice. Coming back home at 11pm to a dirty room isn't quite motivating for the coming Monday. Hmm... I have 2 more weeks to move my stuff to the lab, I think I can make it just in time.

Now I don't even want to think about how I will make my move from the lab to the new apartment when I return on September 25th. Bummer...

I just got another horrible haircut, but I can't resist going to the 1000yen/10mins QB house for cuts.

No comments: