Other than one credit I got out of it, it was pretty horrible. There were supposed to be 9 presenters, but only 6 or 7 of them showed up at 1pm. Most of them only came right before their presentation and left right after they were done. I was the ONLY one who sat through the entire 3.5 hours and I tried my best to ask them questions. Unfortunately, some of my questions were pretty hard and that got some students into an awkward position. Hey.. I was just trying to help them get through the 10 minutes question period.
Once again, I was disappointed with the manner of some of the students. For the second consecutive time, these two girls talked to each other DURING someone's presentation. I remembered them from last year. I really wanted to tell them to shut the hell up.
All in all, it was good effort for the responsible professors to put together the whole event, but I kinda wish there would've been more audience. It was nice to see my lab memebers came though. Even when I told them it's not a big deal. On the side note, another professor from my department came to check out my presentation because my supervisor is away.
I took a video of the presentation.
Online Videos by Veoh.com

No comments:
Post a Comment