I have decided to write the phD entrance exam for Kyoto University. By all means it seems impossible. I will be expected to be fluent in Japanese and all subjects of the research and I have less than 1 year to do this.
Sometimes I wish my situation can be better, but compare to other people mine is already much better. I guess I should be thankful. There are too many distractions in the lab. Equipment problems, people problems and school management problems. I feel overwhelmed over time, finding myself dragging my feet when I go to school.
I have developed a bad set of habits. I sleep late (12) wake up late (9) and waste a lot of time idling and surfing no matter where I am. I know I am weak, but I also have trouble channeling my strength.
I am struggling to keep my relationship with God, yet longing for a relationship with a person, whom I cannot find in my surrounding. I feel lonely and isolated. Everybody expects a lot of me, and I am afraid to fail to reach their expectations.
One month to go until I return to Canada for a break. How far can I go? Will you be with me God?

No comments:
Post a Comment