There is no question in my mind that I will return to Canada to work if nothing major happens. The life style in Canada is just too enjoyable for me. Compare to the hectic pace in Japan, everything in Canada seems to be in slow-motion. This is not a bad thing, I will still work at my own pace, but it is always nice to have the option of slowing down if I am here.
It's been a year, but really not much has changed. My fellowship is still pretty much the same people. Although my old church has decreased in number, but I can see that the worship style retained. At home it is still the same old, mom constantly trying to feed us healthy food and fruits, dad always working on some crafts and dogs always sleeping, barking and eating.
I came back here not only to take a break, but also to make life easier for the people around me. I've fixed up my parents computer, bought new tracking equipments for the dogs and helped my aunt with her journal papers. There'll be a few more computers to fix and a few more people to meet.
My test is creeping in by the day, I better get with the studying... Only if.. hahahah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment