Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Flute Girl

After the Takosan trip, I was invited once again to visit New Hope Tokyo on Sunday. I had just gotten back from Canada, in which I attended both ECBC and Willingdon church, my father's new church.

ECBC and Willingdon churches are two very different churches. ECBC is very traditional and sometime mundane at time, and Willingdon is lively and full of energy, but not lacking in the teaching of the sermons. Now that my father is a pastor in the chinese ministry in Willingdon Church, I thought I'd give it a try here in New Hope, because I have beeng oing to Tokyo International Church in the past.

This is when I saw her, the girl playing flute. No doubt she was beautiful that's how I first noticed her. This is just my feeling.. I felt that she took a glimpsed at me while she was on the stage. She has been on my mind since then. I don't know much about her, but I hope God will give me a chance to find out what kind of person she is. It excites me.

I will mark this day. October 19th, 2008.

No comments: