Sunday, October 26, 2008

By the Door

This week I came to New Hope once again. The rehearsal was delayed so even after 2:10 we couldn't go in. Tons of people packed by the door. That's when I saw her again, she looked back into the mob and looked at me three times. I pray in my heart that I shall not come to a church because of a girl because this would be such an insult to my God.

Today's message deeply touched me. It was the story of Esther. Pastor Elvin asked us to find our role in Japan. A month ago I had prayed to be a vessel of blessing for the people around me so God may reached out to them through me. Right now my situation is also so similar to that of Esther's.

By the end of the service, I had a smile on my face. I think I have found my place in Japan. On the other hand, I do hope for a sign from God that I will be sure of the one he had prepared for me. I do lone for companionship.... very much.

No comments: