In order to keep Kim-san away from Matsubara, I offered to swap our desks last week. Today was the desk swap. Now I am sitting directly across from him, the only things separating us from seeing face to face are the 2 bookshelves. I could hear his moan, his grunts and his non-stopping self-talk.
Today the local students requested a meeting with the head of the department, I was requested to attend, but right now I don't know if I should be inside that room or not. This would be the last chance for the department head to make a decision. After that this will go above and beyond him.
On the other hand, I've requested to see the possibility of separating the students and him. I am willing to be roomed with him. He couldn't harm me at all, but this will allow the other students to be less distracted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment