Saturday, November 29, 2008

Looking the Other Way

There's so much negativity surrounding me. I have to shut myself down sometimes to prevent it from getting into me.

/vent/

I am sick and tired of my roommates being so loud all the time.
I am sick and tired of my roommate not respecting my privacy.
I am sick and tired of my roommate walking into my room with only underwear on.
I am sick and tired of my roommate constantly opening my door and leaving it open.
I am sick and tired of my roommates being so inconsiderate.
I am sick and tired of my roommates not knowing how to keep things clean.
I am sick and tired of my roommates constantly look to me to be their moms.
I am sick and tired of my roommates relying on me for everything.
I am sick and tired of my roommates talking about women like their are properties.
I am sick and tired of my roommates talking about their goals in life being fame and wealth.
I am sick and tired of my roommates trying to make me believe what they believe.
I am sick and tired of my roommate mentioning Mao ALL THE TIME.

/vent ends/

I really need my own space, or at least have roommates that can respect my space.

No comments: