I feed the school cats during the weekends when no one else is able to make it. In the parking lot alone there are 5 regulars. Ta-chan, Kiki, Tama, Chako and Kenta (named after 1st year master student Gotoh Kenta) They have grown very accustomed to my presence. We don't really have a relationship other than the cat food. They are nice cats though. They'll try to get alone when I am around.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Weekend Cats
I feed the school cats during the weekends when no one else is able to make it. In the parking lot alone there are 5 regulars. Ta-chan, Kiki, Tama, Chako and Kenta (named after 1st year master student Gotoh Kenta) They have grown very accustomed to my presence. We don't really have a relationship other than the cat food. They are nice cats though. They'll try to get alone when I am around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment