Sunday, November 09, 2008

Yes, No, and Wait

Today was the fated day that I finally speak to the flute girl. I had made a promise to myself that I would speak to her if I see her today. Even though there might be a BIG language barrier. I've only wanted to know what kind of person she is inside.

Boy I dropped the ball today. She was standing right next to me when we were talking simultaneously to two groups of people, but we were standing right next to each other. I was waiting for the right moment for the conversation with my friends to end, but she head for the elevator. I would've been incredibly rude if I just turned around and talk to her at the moment. She went down the elevator and we took the elevator after her. I saw her walking down the street and in to the JR station from afar. (not stalking, walking that way too)

God tells me, "When you are ready, I will show you." Now I have to get ready.

No comments: