Monday, November 10, 2008

Operation Separation

We had our usual Safety meeting today. I brought out a few issues that I saw in the past week. First, the AC was always on, even when the last person left the room, this was a problem to me. Also, this morning I was shocked to find that the window was open and the backdoor was not locked in the experiment room. So of course I brought this up in the Safety meeting, but didn't point any fingers at it. I will continue to monitor everybody (well just because of HIM) to make sure proper lab rules are followed.

After the meeting I was pulled over by Ohgai-san and the core members had another extra meeting to discuss about the "solution" that the department has in store for us. The department is unwilling to fire Matsubara, so they will try to device a plan for minimize the damage that he's doing to us. There was no clear conclusion, except for the fact that I will be in the same room with him. Ohgai-san also volunteered.. and Ochi-san was volunteered. Operation Separation will commence before the end of this week.

I am still disappointed with this, but this is the best we have right now. I pray that God show me the next step.

No comments: