Throughout the whole day, I was so tempted to fall into the thinking that, "Everything will be okay because I will see Yurie on Saturday or Sunday again!" There's so little I know about her. I don't understand why I think about her all the time. I don't want this to happen to me. I don't want to have someone other than God to be my sole provider (although having Yurie by myself sure would be nice)
I feel happy I did not fall into that. I prayed and asked God to lead me out of this misery. When I got home, I engaged into another long conversation with my roommate. We ended up sharing about our families and some personal things. Our research are not going so well, but the only way for us is to keep going and never look back.
Tomorrow will be a new day. I will work on my theory on my research and hopefully God will enlighten me from there so I can have some results before the April conference. Today's incident made me realize how important it is to have good equipments.
By the end of this month I also will decide which school I might try for next year, either Kyoto University or Tokyo University.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment