Since yesterday I had an idea. Why not talk to Yurie about Kazunari. I wished I could've stopped him yesterday, but I felt like I had to say something to Yurie. I knew I was angry at Kazenari. Wiithout thinking too much I decided to go through Humphery. I've come to the understanding that Humphery wasn't really with Yurie. He's been such a good friend to me I hope to involved him into my journey in Japan too.
So I sent a message to Humphery on facebook asking him to rely a messagee to Yurie that I want to contact her about Kazunari. I broke the boundary that I've set that I need to stay passive and wait for our friendship to grow. My dear mirrors (ie my friends) gave me a harsh reality check. Accompany with the book my friend lent me "Boy meets girl", I realized what a mistake I made. I was too impatient and so full of myself, even treading onto the grounds of ursuping God's ministry. My mind was blank and despair went over me. I accepted what the consequences might be and let go of her. I sat quietly in my desk with peace in my heart. I had lost something.
At the same time I began quite an interesting conversation with Humps (humphery) and got to know him more than I thought I would. I was grateful for this friend. Because in the past I have great trouble accepting same-sex friends. In additional to that, I now have an accountability partner Rio who'd keep me in check with my sins. In the short few hours, I went through this emotional rollercoaster and learned how I should act when seeking a God blessed relationship.
At that time, Yurie repied. I worded my response very carefully and had my mirrors check them and edited out all the self-boasting or any emotional phrases.. She replied right soon after. She had more capacity in dealing with things like this than I thought she would. In the past she had spoken to Kazunari many times but sometimes it was unnatural. Soon these emails turned into a conversation and I was seeing yellow flags for me to pull the brake. (Although I was OVERJOYED) She was even as careful as sending another message to correct her grammar mistake. Now will begin the long journey of us getting to know each other in a group setting, amongst friends and most importantly under God's guidance. Better get more break pads. I think I will need it.
For her next message, I will bid her goodnight and I will see her on Saturday. I don't intend on continuing this message anymore... While I am waiting, Namioka-sensei, the cat-lover emailed me back about the Christmas invitation I had sent him. He seems interested but was worried this would be disrespectful to Jesus if he is not christian and does not know how to sing. I praise God for focusing me back unto his work. I will pray for all the people I have invited. Matsubara, too had put the invitation card center right on his bookshelf so he would see it whenever he raises his head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment