After talking with them, we've decided to re-locate the cats to the nearby bushy area. At the same time, to minimize the attention we've been getting by the bystanders, I am to proceed with the 3rd round cat capture during the year end holidays. (perfect for lonely foreign students who have nowhere else to go) I was assisted by Namioka-sensei, the professor who pays for all our cat operation expenses.
After some struggle, Soko put 3 new claw marks on my new 2000 yen down jacket :( and I put her into the cage. Sabi was there to see the whole thing (again). She followed us all the way back to G3. This is her child after all. This is exactly why I was called in. It's the feeling of betrayal after getting our hands dirty that the professors cannot stand. These cats trust you so much to put themselves in your trust and you end up put them into a cage. It tears me up every time Soko cries to me, but it's for his own good.
Dare was there, but she is too young to understand. Ko-tama stayed clear out of the way after seeing the cage. Sabi now knows we are catching her children. She might ward off all the cats for a while.
1 down, 3 to go. Maybe Kenta too.

No comments:
Post a Comment