
The Pacific Blue
Sox took the division title and the playoff title after
coming back. It is just our 2nd season in the league and
already a trophy.
On the other hand, in the more competitive
Taiwan Cup tournament our church team didn't fair so well
and even worse in the mini tri-church tournament. Luckily,
I've gotten to know so much people through softball.
Softball has also opened my eyes to many
things about myself. I am still the same old competitive
Kenneth that I used to be. Quitting basketball didn't tone
down my desire to beat the crap out of people in sports. I
haven't got angry for the longest time and I was angry then,
during the game.
Now I seek power more than ever. The power
to smack the ball, the power to beat my opponents hands
down, and the power to dominate. Sports don't develop
character. Sports reveal character. There's a lot to be
worked on, Kenneth Yu! and what'll happen to you the same
time next year?

No comments:
Post a Comment