We just finished sending off Steven last week. After all the months of tormenting, finally Steven had decided to quit and move on to better things in life.
Giving up on something isn't always the end, it is merely the start of something else. Quite a few people showed up for the late night Sushi all-you-can-eat at BC sushi. I was enjoying it at first, but at half way I saw it coming --- the inevitable massive last call order. Not wanting to waste food, I tried my best to finish everything like always.

Good bye Steven, I won't see you in PBC anymore. I will try to persevere until I am financially sound.
Oh btw what really freaked me out that night is that one of the co-worker came with her sister, but I didn't know it was her TWIN. I bulged my eye at them for a few seconds in disbelief and I still can't get over it.

No comments:
Post a Comment