This is Tom Allen, the father of two, a trombonist, a cook, and also the host of "Music and Company", the radio show that I listen to everyday during my morning commutes.

Mr. Tom Allen always has something interesting to share with the audience before he plays a piece of music. Sometimes it is about technology, sometimes it's a story between him and his sons. He always finds way to enlighten my day and puts a grin on my face. His witty humors and casual tone make me feel acquainted. It is as if I am having a conversation with him. The name "Music and Company" is quite fitting.
I had imagined him to have more hair though.. and also without the beard. But that's really just my imagination from listening to his show. He has such a clean, energetic and witty voice that appeals to me on first impression. As long as his show is still there, I shall never resort to downloading MP3s.
Speaking of which, I don't think that I have MP3s anymore. In fact, I don't even watch TV these days. There's just so much junk and propaganda in the programs. It is said that one can raise a child to be an extraordinary person if the child was raised without the influence of TV. Probably I would become a better person if I don't spend so much time on the computers.

No comments:
Post a Comment