A bizarre dream I had this morning. It does not make any sense to me.

I walk down the slope on McGregor street.
Deer hides behind a bush at the intersection of McKee.
Dad grabs the deer not by the horn, but by the neck.
Turns out it is a small boar.
Boar is lost and wants to go home.
Dad tells me to take the boar to the park behind the well.
I stands on Digger as she races across the block towards the park.
I steer by the movement of my feet on Digger's back.
I have Bella on my hand, raised up high above my head.
The boar is following us.
We lead the boar to the park behind the well.
The boar disappears.
I see movements of leaves from afar thinking it is the boar.
But it is not.
As Digger runs back to the intersection and she is tired.
I tell Digger to slow down.
I jump off her back.
Digger flips in the air and into my arms.
I start running with Digger in my arms.
Digger is tired and she'll run no more.
There is something on my brother's hand.
Three small monkeys.
The monkeys don't like my brother.
They refuse to be held by him.
I reach my hand to the monkeys.
They form a giant furry mitten on my left hand.
It was tight.
My hand is squished.
My brother says, "might as well the two starfish"
The two starfish forms another mitten on my right hand.
My steps are heavy as I walk towards the park behind the well.
I put my left hand close to the berries.
One monkey reaches out and grabs a berry.
I try to run, but I cannot.
I am tired.
I must get to the park behind the well...

No comments:
Post a Comment