Saturday, June 16, 2007

Letter to Morrey

I believe people will take you more seriously when you actually mail them a paper letter. The meaning of a letter had been diluted over the years in forms of emails and instant messages. That's why I resorted to typing up and printing my complaint letters to the Morreys.


The letter basically described every stage we had been through in details and I specifically wrote against Christina's condescending attitude towards us at signing. I hope the letter will reach one of the Morreys so I actually printed 3 copies and mailed them to each individual dealerships.


I had also left both my email and address for them to write me back. In addition, I will be testifying to my friends on Morrey Nissan of Burnaby. I'm sure there are still good sales around, i.e. Charlie, the one I dealt with 2 yrs ago, but I don't want this experience to go unheard and unjustified. Morrey Autogroup must be held completely accountable for their actions towards loyal customers.

No comments: