
My new computer arrived this week. I was also assigned to re-design the new Waki lab English homepage. It's quite a bit of work, but since I haven't decided on my topic, there's plenty of time to burn. Although I should really get cracking on my research now. The seminar I am holding is in January.
This is the fastest computer in the lab! I feel sorry for the rest of my peers though, they're stuck with the old computers. They had to buy everything new because I am an additional member, there was no existing desk for me to sit at.
One funny thing when I got my computer was, my 19 inch monitor was too big for my shelf. After some planning I took the stand off and place the monitor panel directly on the shelf and secured the back with wire ties to the supporting rod. It sure saves a lot of space for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment