Tuesday, August 26, 2008

DAT's Basketball

Today my body still aches from the Sunday practice. I think that 4 hours is a little too much for a 27-year-old that I am. 2 weeks ago Iketa-san returned to Osaka, his home town for good, so we took the occasion to have a group picture taken. I had to jump through some loops to get that photo because everybody's very bad at using computer.



The basketball team is called DAT's. I suppose its the slang for "That's" and I have no idea why they want to call it that. Usually there are about 15 people in every practice, just this particular day fewer people decided to show up. They are all very kind people, but shy by nature. We don't really talk much, but I think that'll improve as my Japanese get better. They are probably my only social circle outside of school!

No comments: