At 8:30pm yesterday, the Japanese students have gathered at Ohgai-san's apartment for a meeting, the people who lived near in Kanagawa attended. I was invited into the conversation through MSN. It was not looking too good. The professor seemed to have communicated to the students that she will now attend the lab from 9am-9pm and be roomed with the problem student at ALL TiMe. I thought she was going through another emotional swing.
At around 11:00pm. I received a message from a new friend I met from the fellowship a week ago. He wrote that he will pray for me. I felt that I was moved by God at the time and wrote down something I didn't think I would say...
At 11:01pm, I replied.
Thank you for your prayer...
I believe in God's presence in the current situation and I think I am moved to try to make contact with the problem student once again. Please pray that God give me the wisdom and let his love leak through me to touch him. Thank you!
At 12:30pm, Urano-san caught me on skype. He communicated to me the message from the secretary that the school will be unable to do anything. The best we could do right now would be to hope that he takes a leave of illness, but then he can come back anytime as he wished.
I didn't even react to it, because I had decided to change him from within.
Today afternoon, I got to know that, on Saturday morning 2 days ago,Waki-sensei had a meeting with Kagawa-sensei and Yamazaki-sensei, the two Tokyo Tech old-timer. They basically blamed her for her inability to manage the lab and say that the school will point all the blames at her and make her a sacrifice if Kenneth does go to the media. She had a meeting with the local students today morning, telling them about the situation and asking for their cooperation. She lost it when the student showed hesitation. Me and Ohgai-san met with her in the afternoon, when she had told me about the school's stance on the situation, I laughed, but didn't feel a bit discouraged. She said if I can stop sending emails through channels. I agreed. If God had not move me to make the decision yesterday. I would've been devastated and lost by today.
Instead I am shown the new direction to the scenario and I feel excited and perhaps a bit happy about where God is leading me. I am certain that this will be a fruitful year where I will be able to walk with God and plant the seed of gospel into the heart of every single members in my lab. What more could I have asked for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment