Saturday, December 06, 2008

Certain Degree of Chaos

My old fellowship teacher wrote this in his email one time, "We need to allow a certain degree of chaos in our life in order to work with and to experience God. "

There has been more changes to the lab management not even 1 day after the previous meeting. Word has it that Waki-sensei will return everything back to normal because she felt that Matsubara is normal once again. The M1 students have now been entrusted with the duty of writing the lab manuals.

The government has finally decided to take back the front yard they loaned us so many years ago. It'll be sad to see the dogs losing their front yard and a bit frightening to see the park so close to our house. But I guess I am more worried about the not-to-code extensions we have in the house.

Out of the blue, Yuri came to the fellowship, with Humphery, the guy she talked to for more than 1 hour 2 weeks ago.

Humphery was kind enough to introduce her to me, in Chinese.
I shook her hand, "We've met before."
She smiled, "I am Yuri, eh?"
I turned to look at Humphery, "Yuri-???"
They both said, "Yuri-eh."
So I only got part of her name right last time.
She said to me, "Do you remember me?"
I chuckled and said, "You play the flute"
It was the only time that we talked tonight. I was just happy to see them. From what I know, Humphery is a really good guy. Some may say this is probably IT, that she came with him, that there is something. But I think, God always has a way of surprising me.

Oh and, Humphery did not leave with her, she left early instead.

I have given out the invitations to all my lab members, most of them will come and some will even bring girlfriend. Next week, I will have to finally face the source of the problems and give them invitation cards too.

In the midst of chaos, God reigns. (Kings of Chaos?) Hahahaha..

No comments: