I went to take the JLPT 3 test today in the morning. I think I spent more time waiting than writing the test. I am still very fuzzy on some of the grammar but I really hope that I can pass the test, not that it really matters because I will have to pass JLPT 1 eventually.
My neighbor asked me about this past exam I was reading and where he could buy it. I took this chance to write down the information on the back of an invitation card for New Hope's Christmas Event (intentional) and gave it to him. His name is Michael.
I went directly to New Hope after that, but by the time I arrived, the service had already ended. So I took the time to talk to some 1-week-no-see friends. Yurie was there too, but I didn't want to bug her at all. Instead, she called out to me as I walked by. I said hello with a smile and was about to keep on walking by until she stopped me and introduced me her friend from her university, Natsuko. (the second Natsuko I know) We talked for a short while about my background as she was introducing me to Natsuko and we talked a little bit about TOEFL. (I scored 114/120, heh) I offered to give her the material I used when I prepared 2 years ago. It was a veyr pleasant conversation and it wasn't awkward at all.
Afterwards, I went to have a drink with a few people and Humphery and a , the guy who brought Yurie to fellowship and the guy who talked to her for 1 hour, 2 weeks ago. Humphery wanted to know about the trouble that I was facing in my lab. He was incredible sincere and was keen on details. This was something I didn't expect at all. He is a really good guy and I feel happy about wherever this might be going.
After I got home, we found out that the water heater wasn't working, so we traced the problem back to the a breaker. We pulled it out, disassembled it and put it together again (without electrocuting ourselves) and voila it worked. This is the first time I've tempered with an electric water heater and it turned out great.
Monday, December 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment